Fluorescent Lamps and Tubes
What to Recycle?
- The Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Programme (FLRP) accepts spent mercury-containing lamps generated from household.
- LED lamps are accepted for recycling at GREEN@COMMUNITY
How to Recycle?
- Place the used lamps in a packaging (e.g. reuse the packaging of new lamps);
- For broken lamps, put them in a plastic bag and seal them with adhesive tape before deposit;
- Remember to protect yourself with disposable rubber gloves and take precautions when cleaning up broken lamps;
- Bring the properly wrapped lamps to a Collection Point for recycling.
Where to Recycle?
FLRP collection points include GREEN@COMMUNITY, participating housing estates, shopping malls and retailer outlets.Find out your nearest recycling facilities here.
When to Recycle?
More than 100 Recycling Spots have been set up in all districts to provide recyclable collection service at fixed time and location on weekly basis.Find out your nearest recycling event schedule here.
Fluorescent Lamps also include...
Compact fluorescent lamps, Fluorescent lamps, High intensity discharge (HID) lamps and e.t.c