What to Recycle?
- Beverage Cartons (Tetra Pak)
- Paper Bags, Packaging Paper, Wall Paper
- Paper Cups And Plates
- Carton Boxes For Food, Shoes And Eggs
- Toilet Paper, Tissue, Hand Towels
How to Recycle?
Where to Recycle?
- Newspaper, books, magazines, office paper and cardboard can be put in recycling bins or delivered to GREEN@COMMUNITY
- Clean beverage cartons can be delivered to GREEN@COMMUNITY
When to Recycle?
More than 100 Recycling Spots have been set up in all districts to provide recyclable collection service at fixed time and location on weekly basis.Find out your nearest recycling event schedule here.
Paper also include...
Newspaper, Office Papers, A4 Papers, Cardboards, Books, Magazines, Books, Color paper, Envelopes, Kraft paper, Toilet paper tube, Magazine, Tetra Pak and e.t.c