Regulated Electrical Equipment
Table of content
What to Recycle?
Air Conditioner (single package type and split type room air conditioners, cooling capacity not exceeding 7.5 kW, i.e. 3 HP)
Washing Machine (washing capacity not exceeding 10 kg)
Household Refrigerator (total storage volume not exceeding 500 litres)
Computer (desktop, tablet, laptop, notebook)
Scanner (not exceeding 30 kg)
Printer (not exceeding 30 kg)
How to Recycle?
- If the unwanted regulated electrical equipment (REE) is still working, donate the REE together with accessories such as remote controls to a charity organisation or transfer them to others at online platforms.
- Before Recycling of Waste REE (regulated WEEE):
- Remove all belongings inside refrigerators and washing machines.
- The regulated WEEE must stand alone, free from any installations, connections or obstructions to facilitate removal.
- Keep the regulated WEEE clean and tidy.
- For computers, you are strongly advised to remove all the personal information stored within the devices first.
Where to Recycle?
- The WEEE·PARK Operator provides free door-to-door collection service (WEEE Recycling Hotline Tel: 2676-8888 / WhatsApp (6081-5096) ).
- You can also bring the regulated WEEE to a nearby GREEN@COMMUNITY.
When to Recycle?
- Make appointment by calling the WEEE Recycling Hotline (2676 8888) or through WhatsApp (6081 5096).
- More than 100 Recycling Spots have been set up in all districts to provide recycling service at fixed time and location on weekly basis.
Regulated Electrical Equipment also include...
Air-conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing machines, Televisions/ TV, Printers, Computers/ notebook/ desktop /PC/laptop /tablet, Monitors, Scanners and e.t.c