Small Electrical Appliances
What to Recycle?
- Rice Cookers
- Medical and health equipment (e.g. blood pressure monitor, dialysis machine, blood glucose meter, etc.)
- Personal hygiene products (e.g. water flosser, electric shaver, electric toothbrush, etc.)
For hygienic reasons, the above small electrical appliances cannot be recycled.
How to Recycle?
- If the unwanted small electrical appliances are still in good working condition, donate them together with accessories such as remote controls or chargers to a charity organisation or transfer them to others at online platforms.
- For communication devices, you are strongly advised to remove all the personal information stored within the devices first.
Where to Recycle?
- You can bring the small electrical appliances to the GREEN@COMMUNITY.
When to Recycle?
More than 100 Recycling Spots have been set up in all districts to provide recycling service at fixed time and location on weekly basis.Find out your nearest recycling event schedule here.
Small Electrical Appliances also include...
LED lamps and e.t.c